Datenbankserver: Databank malformed
Lodgit Desk runs with the database server and it displays an error message that the database is malformed.
Before using an (obsolete) backup version of the database, you should first exclude other possible error sources:
- Please rename your local database. Then try to open Lodgit.
- If you still cannot access your database, make sure that Lodgit Desk is really closed on every computer. Open the CubeSQLAdmin and go to Database. Backup your TEST database by clicking on the test database and then selecting>Server in the menu bar at the top and then>Download Database . Save your test database. Please make sure that your test database is still selected and then delete it in the admin tool by clicking the button>drop.
- If this also did not help, please check if the server database is entered as a local path in your lodgit.
- Only if none of the previous 3 steps was successful, try to restore your database (to an older version) via your created backups.
- MappingMaster - Transfer of prices and linking of extra items <<
- Database Server: Database Malformed
- >> Database server and "vanished" online bookings